Other Filtration Methods
- Has a pore size of around 0.01 microns.
- Will remove larger particles and may remove some viruses.
- Has a pore size of around 0.1 microns.
- When water undergoes microfiltration, many micro organisms are removed but viruses will remain.
Nano - filtration
- Has a pore size of around 0.001 microns.
- Will remove most organic molecules and nearly all viruses, a range of salts and most natural organic matter.
- Removes divalent ions that make water hard.
- Is often used to soften hard water.
780 871 9283
PO Box 12699
Lloydminster, AB T9V 0Y4